Specific HLA class I down-regulation is an early event in cervical dysplasia associated with clinical progression.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpecific HLA class I down-regulation is an early event in cervical dysplasia associated with clinical progression. 1998, 351 (9097):187-8 Lancet
- Comparison of human leukocyte antigen DR-DQ disease associations found with cervical dysplasia and invasive cervical carcinoma.
- Authors: Apple RJ, Becker TM, Wheeler CM, Erlich HA
- Issue date: 1995 Mar 15
- Lymphoproliferative responses to human papillomavirus (HPV) type 16 proteins E6 and E7: outcome of HPV infection and associated neoplasia.
- Authors: Kadish AS, Ho GY, Burk RD, Wang Y, Romney SL, Ledwidge R, Angeletti RH
- Issue date: 1997 Sep 3
- [Glandular neoplasia of cervix].
- Authors: Bao DM, Shen DH
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Early detection of cervical neoplasia: narrowing the cytohistologic divide.
- Authors: Bedrossian CW
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- The roles of the human major histocompatibility complex and human papillomavirus infection in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Odunsi KO, Ganesan TS
- Issue date: 1997