Specific HLA class I down-regulation is an early event in cervical dysplasia associated with clinical progression.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSpecific HLA class I down-regulation is an early event in cervical dysplasia associated with clinical progression. 1998, 351 (9097):187-8 Lancet
- [Glandular neoplasia of cervix].
- Authors: Bao DM, Shen DH
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Mild cytological atypia in women with HIV infection.
- Authors: Johnston C
- Issue date: 1996 Sep 28
- Comparison of human leukocyte antigen DR-DQ disease associations found with cervical dysplasia and invasive cervical carcinoma.
- Authors: Apple RJ, Becker TM, Wheeler CM, Erlich HA
- Issue date: 1995 Mar 15
- The roles of the human major histocompatibility complex and human papillomavirus infection in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Odunsi KO, Ganesan TS
- Issue date: 1997
- Antibody responses to HPV16 virus-like particles in women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia infected with a variant HPV16.
- Authors: Ellis JR, Etherington I, Galloway D, Luesley D, Young LS
- Issue date: 1997 Apr 12