Nuclear pore complex disassembly and nuclear envelope breakdown during mitosis may occur by both nuclear envelope vesicularisation and dispersion throughout the endoplasmic reticulum.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNuclear pore complex disassembly and nuclear envelope breakdown during mitosis may occur by both nuclear envelope vesicularisation and dispersion throughout the endoplasmic reticulum. 1998, 20 (3):250-1 Scanning
- Sorting out the nuclear envelope from the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Authors: Mattaj IW
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Microtubules as key coordinators of nuclear envelope and endoplasmic reticulum dynamics during mitosis.
- Authors: Schlaitz AL
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Formation of rough endoplasmic reticulum and nuclear membrane in normal and tumour cells.
- Authors: Chew EC
- Issue date: 1986 Sep
- A trypsin-sensitive receptor on membrane vesicles is required for nuclear envelope formation in vitro.
- Authors: Wilson KL, Newport J
- Issue date: 1988 Jul
- Lipin is required for efficient breakdown of the nuclear envelope in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Authors: Gorjánácz M, Mattaj IW
- Issue date: 2009 Jun 15