Bio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion.
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie CRC Research Center, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion. 1998, 17 (7):485-93 Matrix Biol.
- Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor: a heparan sulphate-binding pleiotropic growth factor.
- Authors: Lyon M, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Heparan sulphate in the binding and activation of basic fibroblast growth factor.
- Authors: Gallagher JT, Turnbull JE
- Issue date: 1992 Dec
- Dissociation of heparan sulfate and receptor binding domains of hepatocyte growth factor reveals that heparan sulfate-c-met interaction facilitates signaling.
- Authors: Rubin JS, Day RM, Breckenridge D, Atabey N, Taylor WG, Stahl SJ, Wingfield PT, Kaufman JD, Schwall R, Bottaro DP
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 31
- Characterization of fibroblast growth factor 1 binding heparan sulfate domain.
- Authors: Kreuger J, Prydz K, Pettersson RF, Lindahl U, Salmivirta M
- Issue date: 1999 Jul
- Fibroblast growth factors share binding sites in heparan sulphate.
- Authors: Kreuger J, Jemth P, Sanders-Lindberg E, Eliahu L, Ron D, Basilico C, Salmivirta M, Lindahl U
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 1