Bio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion.
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie CRC Research Center, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion. 1998, 17 (7):485-93 Matrix Biol.
- Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor: a heparan sulphate-binding pleiotropic growth factor.
- Authors: Lyon M, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Heparan sulphate in the binding and activation of basic fibroblast growth factor.
- Authors: Gallagher JT, Turnbull JE
- Issue date: 1992 Dec
- Fibroblast growth factors share binding sites in heparan sulphate.
- Authors: Kreuger J, Jemth P, Sanders-Lindberg E, Eliahu L, Ron D, Basilico C, Salmivirta M, Lindahl U
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 1
- More to "heparin" than anticoagulation.
- Authors: Lindahl U, Lidholt K, Spillmann D, Kjellén L
- Issue date: 1994 Jul 1
- Isolation and Characterization of a Chinese Hamster Ovary Heparan Sulfate Cell Mutant Defective in Both Met Receptor Binding and Hepatocyte Growth Factor NK1/Met Signaling.
- Authors: Cao T, Pan J, Li X, He Y, Jiang Y, Chang Y, Zhang Q, Lan Y, Wang H, Jiao W, Tian Z, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2018