Thyroid hormone actions on cartilage and bone: interactions with other hormones at the epiphyseal plate and effects on linear growth.
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Imperial College School of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThyroid hormone actions on cartilage and bone: interactions with other hormones at the epiphyseal plate and effects on linear growth. 1998, 157 (3):391-403 J. Endocrinol.
JournalJournal of Endocrinology
- Thyroid hormones regulate hypertrophic chondrocyte differentiation and expression of parathyroid hormone-related peptide and its receptor during endochondral bone formation.
- Authors: Stevens DA, Hasserjian RP, Robson H, Siebler T, Shalet SM, Williams GR
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Thyroid Hormone and Skeletal Development.
- Authors: Gouveia CHA, Miranda-Rodrigues M, Martins GM, Neofiti-Papi B
- Issue date: 2018
- Endocrine regulation of the growth plate.
- Authors: Nilsson O, Marino R, De Luca F, Phillip M, Baron J
- Issue date: 2005
- [Mechanism of bone and cartilage growth during childhood and growth disorders].
- Authors: Ozono K
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Hormonal regulation of longitudinal bone growth.
- Authors: Nilsson A, Ohlsson C, Isaksson OG, Lindahl A, Isgaard J
- Issue date: 1994 Feb