The value of dose intensification of standard chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer using colony-stimulating factors alone.
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe value of dose intensification of standard chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer using colony-stimulating factors alone. 1998, 24 (3):173-84 Cancer Treat. Rev.
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- The efficacy of recombinant human granulocyte colony-stimulating factor and recombinant human granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor in permitting the administration of higher doses of cyclophosphamide in a doxorubicin-cyclophosphamide combination. An NSABP pilot study in patients with metastatic or high-risk primary breast cancer. National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project.
- Authors: Mamounas EP, Anderson S, Wickerham DL, Clark R, Stoller R, Hamm JT, Stewart JA, Bear HD, Glass AG, Bornstein R
- Issue date: 1994 Oct
- Hematopoietic colony-stimulating factors. Uses in combination with standard chemotherapeutic regimens and in support of dose intensification.
- Authors: Neidhart JA
- Issue date: 1992 Aug 15
- The impact of schedule on acute toxicity and dose-intensity of high-dose chemotherapy with epirubicin and cyclophosphamide plus colony stimulating factors in advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: De Placido S, Lauria R, Carlomagno C, Perrone F, De Laurentiis M, Gallo C, Martignetti A, Bellelli T, Limite G, Petrella G, Bianco AR
- Issue date: 1999 Aug
- Is more better? Chemotherapy for patients with extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Johnson BE
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 21
- [Importance of dose intensity in chemotherapy--lessons from adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancer].
- Authors: Tamura K
- Issue date: 2009 Apr