AffiliationChristie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdenocarcinoma of the rete testis is a rare testicular tumour, which often presents late, with metastatic disease present in a significant proportion of patients. We record the clinicopathological findings in a man who presented with an apparently localized testicular tumour. He however went on to develop a rapidly progressive local recurrence and metastatic disease, despite primary radiotherapy. Detailed immunohistochemical examination was performed and we record positivity of this tumour for the recently developed markers HBME1 and thrombomodulin.
CitationAdenocarcinoma of the rete testis. 1998, 10 (6):401-3 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Primary adenocarcinoma of the rete testis with preceding diagnosis of pulmonary metastases.
- Authors: Nakagawa T, Hiraoka N, Ihara F, Komiyama M, Kanai Y, Matsuno Y
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Adenocarcinoma of the rete testis with uncommon presentation as haematocele.
- Authors: Mehra BR, Thawait AP, Narang RR, Gangane NM, Vyas VJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- Adenocarcinoma of the rete testis with prominent papillary structure and clear neoplastic cells: morphologic and immunohistochemical findings and differential diagnosis.
- Authors: Huang PW, Chang KM
- Issue date: 2015 Apr-Jun
- Adenocarcinoma of rete testis.
- Authors: Mehan DJ, Chehval MJ
- Issue date: 1977 Apr
- Primary adenocarcinoma of the rete testis.
- Authors: Perimenis P, Athanasopoulos A, Speakman M
- Issue date: 2003