AffiliationCancer Research UK Leukaemia Biology Group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, University of Manchester, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMutant CEBPA: priming stem cells for myeloid leukemogenesis. 2009, 5(5): 453-454 Cell Stem Cell
JournalCell Stem Cell
- Characterization of CEBPA mutations in acute myeloid leukemia: most patients with CEBPA mutations have biallelic mutations and show a distinct immunophenotype of the leukemic cells.
- Authors: Lin LI, Chen CY, Lin DT, Tsay W, Tang JL, Yeh YC, Shen HL, Su FH, Yao M, Huang SY, Tien HF
- Issue date: 2005 Feb 15
- C/EBPalpha in leukemogenesis: a matter of being in the right place with the right signals.
- Authors: Castilla LH
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- GATA2 mutations in patients with acute myeloid leukemia-paired samples analyses show that the mutation is unstable during disease evolution.
- Authors: Hou HA, Lin YC, Kuo YY, Chou WC, Lin CC, Liu CY, Chen CY, Lin LI, Tseng MH, Huang CF, Chiang YC, Liu MC, Liu CW, Tang JL, Yao M, Huang SY, Ko BS, Hsu SC, Wu SJ, Tsay W, Chen YC, Tien HF
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Mutations and treatment outcome in cytogenetically normal acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Schlenk RF, Döhner K, Krauter J, Fröhling S, Corbacioglu A, Bullinger L, Habdank M, Späth D, Morgan M, Benner A, Schlegelberger B, Heil G, Ganser A, Döhner H, German-Austrian Acute Myeloid Leukemia Study Group.
- Issue date: 2008 May 1
- Favorable prognosis of biallelic CEBPA gene mutations in acute myeloid leukemia patients: a meta-analysis.
- Authors: Li HY, Deng DH, Huang Y, Ye FH, Huang LL, Xiao Q, Zhang B, Ye BB, Lai YR, Mo ZN, Liu ZF
- Issue date: 2015 May