AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationCRC Section of Genome Damage & Repair, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK. Jhendry@picr.man.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRepair of cellular damage after high LET irradiation. 1999, 40 Suppl:60-5 J. Radiat. Res.
JournalJournal of Radiation Research
- Nanoscale analysis of clustered DNA damage after high-LET irradiation by quantitative electron microscopy--the heavy burden to repair.
- Authors: Lorat Y, Brunner CU, Schanz S, Jakob B, Taucher-Scholz G, Rübe CE
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Clustered double-strand breaks in heterochromatin perturb DNA repair after high linear energy transfer irradiation.
- Authors: Lorat Y, Timm S, Jakob B, Taucher-Scholz G, Rübe CE
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Complex DNA Damage Induced by High Linear Energy Transfer Alpha-Particles and Protons Triggers a Specific Cellular DNA Damage Response.
- Authors: Carter RJ, Nickson CM, Thompson JM, Kacperek A, Hill MA, Parsons JL
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 1
- Participation of gap junction communication in potentially lethal damage repair and DNA damage in human fibroblasts exposed to low- or high-LET radiation.
- Authors: Autsavapromporn N, Suzuki M, Plante I, Liu C, Uchihori Y, Hei TK, Azzam EI, Murakami T
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 30
- Measurement of complex DNA damage induction and repair in human cellular systems after exposure to ionizing radiations of varying linear energy transfer (LET).
- Authors: Nikitaki Z, Nikolov V, Mavragani IV, Mladenov E, Mangelis A, Laskaratou DA, Fragkoulis GI, Hellweg CE, Martin OA, Emfietzoglou D, Hatzi VI, Terzoudi GI, Iliakis G, Georgakilas AG
- Issue date: 2016 Nov