AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationCRC Section of Genome Damage & Repair, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK. Jhendry@picr.man.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRepair of cellular damage after high LET irradiation. 1999, 40 Suppl:60-5 J. Radiat. Res.
JournalJournal of Radiation Research
- Induction and repair of DNA strand breaks in bovine lens epithelial cells after high LET irradiation.
- Authors: Baumstark-Khan C, Heilmann J, Rink H
- Issue date: 2003
- General aspects of the cellular response to low- and high-LET radiation.
- Authors: Pouget JP, Mather SJ
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Regulation of ATM in DNA double strand break repair accounts for the radiosensitivity in human cells exposed to high linear energy transfer ionizing radiation.
- Authors: Xue L, Yu D, Furusawa Y, Okayasu R, Tong J, Cao J, Fan S
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 2
- High LET heavy ion radiation induces p53-independent apoptosis.
- Authors: Mori E, Takahashi A, Yamakawa N, Kirita T, Ohnishi T
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- DNA lesion complexity and induction of apoptosis by ionizing radiation.
- Authors: Radford IR
- Issue date: 2002 Jun