Germ cell tumours confined to the supra-clavicular fossa: a report of two cases.
AbstractTwo cases of germ cell tumours in males presenting as a left supra-clavicular mass, with no evidence of disease in other sites, are reported. Biopsy showed seminoma in one case and teratoma in the other. Supra-clavicular germ cell tumour as an isolated finding after intensive investigations has not previously been reported.
CitationGerm cell tumours confined to the supra-clavicular fossa: a report of two cases. 1985, 11 (2):187-90 Eur J Surg Oncol
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- [A case of bilateral testicular germ cell tumors of different cell types with maturation in the metastatic region].
- Authors: Asano S, Tsuchiyama M, Shimoe S, Sagawa S
- Issue date: 1984 Sep
- [A case of bilateral testicular tumor of germ cell origin].
- Authors: Kawamura S, Takata K, Yoshida I, Tanji S
- Issue date: 1986 Jun
- [Biopsy of retroperitoneal lymph nodes and lymph node dissection in cases of seminoma].
- Authors: Csapó Z, Kolozsy Z, Mohácsi L, Dauda G
- Issue date: 1981 Jul 12
- Spontaneous maturation in the metastatic region of a bilateral testicular germ cell tumor.
- Authors: Asano S, Shimoe S, Sagawa S
- Issue date: 1984
- [A case of occult testicular tumor].
- Authors: Matsuse K, Maruo K, Ra S, Takasaki N, Mazima K, Kurokawa A
- Issue date: 1985 Mar