AffiliationDepartment of Radiotherapy and Oncology, Christie Hospital, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe occurrence of nasoethmoidal adenocarcinoma in twins has not previously been reported. This paper describes the concurrent presentation in twins over 50 years after their first occupational exposure to hardwoods. There was a remarkable similarity in presentation.
CitationNasoethmoidal adenocarcinoma in woodworking twins. 1990, 2 (5):298-9 Clin Oncol
- [Adenocarcinoma of the nose and paranasal sinuses. Presentation of 3 cases].
- Authors: Viladot J, Alejo M, Droguet M, García P, Esteller E, León J
- Issue date: 1990 Nov-Dec
- Adenocarcinoma of the nose and paranasal sinuses in woodworkers in the state of Victoria, Australia.
- Authors: Ironside P, Matthews J
- Issue date: 1975 Sep
- Adenocarcinoma of the nose and paranasal sinuses in shoemakers and woodworkers in the province of Florence, Italy (1963-77).
- Authors: Cecchi F, Buiatti E, Kriebel D, Nastasi L, Santucci M
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- [Tumors of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses: a case of atypical occupational exposure to wood dust].
- Authors: Mensi C, Sieno C, Riboldi L, Bodini L, Boni C, Sarzila B, Terziotti L
- Issue date: 2010 Nov-Dec
- [Cancer of the superior respiratory tract in wood workers].
- Authors: Sporcq J
- Issue date: 1978 Jan