AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOutstanding issues in radiation dose-fractionation studies. 1998, 73 (4):383-94 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Individualizing cancer treatment: biological optimization models in treatment planning and delivery.
- Authors: Brahme A
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 1
- Radiotherapy-related early morbidity in head and neck cancer: quantitative clinical radiobiology as deduced from the CHART trial.
- Authors: Bentzen SM, Saunders MI, Dische S, Bond SJ
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- [Clinical examinations on the different fractionation rhythms for radiation therapy. Dynamic fractionation and behavior of heterogeneous tumor cell population (clinical and technical aspects)].
- Authors: Siracká E, Durkovský J, Jancina J
- Issue date: 1975
- [Dose fractionation in distance radiotherapy of malignant neoplasms].
- Authors: Kozlov AP, Akimov AA
- Issue date: 1983
- Radiotherapy of tumours by a dynamic dose-fractionation regime combined with oxygen inhalation (preliminary report of 20 cases of tumours localized to the head and neck and uterine cervix).
- Authors: Siracká E, Durkovský J, Jancina J, Révész L
- Issue date: 1971