Differences in telangiectasia incidence between centres are not readily predicted.
MetadataShow full item record
- [Skin damage after postoperative tangential irradiation in breast cancer].
- Authors: Jingu K, Shimamura Y, Hayabuchi N, Miyoshi M, Masuda K
- Issue date: 1987 Aug
- Pitfalls in Prediction Modeling for Normal Tissue Toxicity in Radiation Therapy: An Illustration With the Individual Radiation Sensitivity and Mammary Carcinoma Risk Factor Investigation Cohorts.
- Authors: Mbah C, Thierens H, Thas O, De Neve J, Chang-Claude J, Seibold P, Botma A, West C, De Ruyck K
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 1
- Characteristics of dose-response relationships for late radiation effects: an analysis of skin telangiectasia and of head and neck morbidity.
- Authors: Turesson I
- Issue date: 1991 Mar
- Fractionation sensitivity and latency of telangiectasia after postmastectomy radiotherapy: a graded-response analysis.
- Authors: Bentzen SM, Turesson I, Thames HD
- Issue date: 1990 Jun
- Skin telangiectasia: the influence of radiation dose delivery parameters in the conservative management of early breast cancer.
- Authors: Dodwell DJ, Povall J, Gerrard G, Eastwood A, Langlands A
- Issue date: 1995