A comparison of cisplatin and fluorouracil alone or with docetaxel in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
AffiliationClinical Oncology/Radiation Oncology at the Christie Hospital, NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA comparison of cisplatin and fluorouracil alone or with docetaxel in squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. 2008, 5 (6):306-7 Nat Clin Pract Oncol
JournalNature Clinical Practice. Oncology
- Systemic chemotherapy with cisplatin plus 5-FU (PF) for recurrent or metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (R/M SCCHN): efficacy and safety of a lower dose of PF (80/800) at a single institution in Japan.
- Authors: Kiyota N, Tahara M, Kadowaki S, Fuse N, Doi T, Minami H, Ohtsu A
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- [Locally advanced head and neck cancers: recommendations of an expert panel and perspectives for the use of TPF regimen (docetaxel, cisplatin and fluoro-uracil) as induction therapy].
- Authors: Bardet E, Bourhis J, Cals L, Fayette J, Guigay J, Hans S, Saint-Guily JL, Lagarde F, Lallemant B, Milano G, Rolland F, Lefebvre JL
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by concurrent hyperfractionated radiation therapy and sensitizing chemotherapy for locally advanced (T3-T4) oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Finnegan V, Parsons JT, Greene BD, Sharma V
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- The comparison of weekly and three-weekly cisplatin chemotherapy concurrent with radiotherapy in patients with previously untreated inoperable non-metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Authors: Uygun K, Bilici A, Karagol H, Caloglu M, Cicin I, Aksu G, Fayda M, Uzunoglu S
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- First safety and response results of a randomized phase III study with liposomal platin in the treatment of advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN).
- Authors: Jehn CF, Boulikas T, Kourvetaris A, Kofla G, Possinger K, Lüftner D
- Issue date: 2008 Nov-Dec