Can biological markers improve the management of breast cancer patients? Biomarkers Ad-hoc Group of the United Kingdom Coordinating Committee on Cancer Research.
Nicholson, Robert I
Robertson, John F R
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCan biological markers improve the management of breast cancer patients? Biomarkers Ad-hoc Group of the United Kingdom Coordinating Committee on Cancer Research. 2000, 82 (10):1625-6 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Absolute risk models for subtypes of breast cancer.
- Authors: Gail MH, Anderson WF, Garcia-Closas M, Sherman ME
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 21
- [Biological features of breast cancer in patients under 35].
- Authors: Damenia AO, Turkevich EA, Semiglazov VF, Kochetova IA, Gurbanov SS, Bit-Sava EM, Efimenko AV
- Issue date: 2007
- Immunohistochemical biomarkers in patients with early-onset breast carcinoma by tissue microarray.
- Authors: Choi DH, Kim S, Rimm DL, Carter D, Haffty BG
- Issue date: 2005 Sep-Oct
- Estrogen receptor testing of breast cancer in current clinical practice: what's the question?
- Authors: Schnitt SJ
- Issue date: 2006 Apr 20