Age-related changes in irradiation-induced apoptosis and expression of p21 and p53 in crypt stem cells of murine intestine.
AffiliationBiological Gerontology Group, University of Manchester, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAge-related changes in irradiation-induced apoptosis and expression of p21 and p53 in crypt stem cells of murine intestine. 2000, 908:315-8 Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.
JournalAnnals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- Tissue specific expression of p53 target genes suggests a key role for KILLER/DR5 in p53-dependent apoptosis in vivo.
- Authors: Burns TF, Bernhard EJ, El-Deiry WS
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 2
- p53/p21(CIP1) cooperate in enforcing rapamycin-induced G(1) arrest and determine the cellular response to rapamycin.
- Authors: Huang S, Liu LN, Hosoi H, Dilling MB, Shikata T, Houghton PJ
- Issue date: 2001 Apr 15
- The relationships between p53-dependent apoptosis, inhibition of proliferation, and 5-fluorouracil-induced histopathology in murine intestinal epithelia.
- Authors: Pritchard DM, Potten CS, Hickman JA
- Issue date: 1998 Dec 1
- Ionizing radiation and busulfan induce premature senescence in murine bone marrow hematopoietic cells.
- Authors: Meng A, Wang Y, Van Zant G, Zhou D
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 1
- Different impact of p53 and p21 on the radiation response of mouse tissues.
- Authors: Komarova EA, Christov K, Faerman AI, Gudkov AV
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 3