Age-related changes in irradiation-induced apoptosis and expression of p21 and p53 in crypt stem cells of murine intestine.
AffiliationBiological Gerontology Group, University of Manchester, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAge-related changes in irradiation-induced apoptosis and expression of p21 and p53 in crypt stem cells of murine intestine. 2000, 908:315-8 Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.
JournalAnnals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- The role of p53 in bleomycin-induced DNA damage in the lung. A comparative study with the small intestine.
- Authors: Okudela K, Ito T, Mitsui H, Hayashi H, Udaka N, Kanisawa M, Kitamura H
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Radiation-induced p53 and p21WAF-1/CIP1 expression in the murine intestinal epithelium: apoptosis and cell cycle arrest.
- Authors: Wilson JW, Pritchard DM, Hickman JA, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1998 Sep
- Loss of p21Waf1/Cip1/Sdi1 enhances intestinal stem cell survival following radiation injury.
- Authors: George RJ, Sturmoski MA, May R, Sureban SM, Dieckgraefe BK, Anant S, Houchen CW
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Tissue specific expression of p53 target genes suggests a key role for KILLER/DR5 in p53-dependent apoptosis in vivo.
- Authors: Burns TF, Bernhard EJ, El-Deiry WS
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 2
- Immunohistochemical expression of p53, p21/waf1, rb, p16, cyclin D1, p27, Ki67, cyclin A, cyclin B1, bcl2, bax and bak proteins and apoptotic index in normal thymus.
- Authors: Kanavaros P, Stefanaki K, Rontogianni D, Papalazarou D, Sgantzos M, Arvanitis D, Vamvouka C, Gorgoulis V, Siatitsas I, Agnantis NJ, Bai M
- Issue date: 2001 Oct