The potential benefit from individualised radiotherapy scheduling for head and neck tumours on the basis of both histological grade and kinetics.
AffiliationChristie CRC Research Centre, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe potential benefit from individualised radiotherapy scheduling for head and neck tumours on the basis of both histological grade and kinetics. 1999, 51 (2):109-11 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- [Radiotherapy for cervical node metastases in squamous cell carcinoma in the head and neck].
- Authors: Abe M, Fukui T, Ode R, Takanashi S, Inoue T, Hiraide F, Kitagawa T
- Issue date: 1983 Jun
- [Hyperfractionated and accelerated radiotherapy in head and neck cancers: results of the EORTC trials and impact on clinical practice].
- Authors: Horiot JC, Bontemps P, Begg AC, Le Fur R, Van den Bogaert W, Bolla M, N'Guyen T, Van den Weijngaert D, Bernier J, Lusinchi A, Stuschke D, Lopez Torrecilla D, Jancar B, Collette L, Van Glabbeke M, Pierart M
- Issue date: 1996
- Intraoperative radiation therapy in the treatment of recurrent carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Authors: Braun SD, Gemer LS, McIntee RA, Baugh R, Thomas JH, Evans RG
- Issue date: 1991 Feb
- Preoperative irradiation in cancer of the head and neck.
- Authors: Moore C, Mullins F, Scott RM
- Issue date: 1972 Oct