The potential benefit from individualised radiotherapy scheduling for head and neck tumours on the basis of both histological grade and kinetics.
AffiliationChristie CRC Research Centre, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe potential benefit from individualised radiotherapy scheduling for head and neck tumours on the basis of both histological grade and kinetics. 1999, 51 (2):109-11 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Predictors of acute grade 4 swallowing toxicity in patients with stages III and IV squamous carcinoma of the head and neck treated with radiotherapy alone.
- Authors: Poulsen MG, Riddle B, Keller J, Porceddu SV, Tripcony L
- Issue date: 2008 May
- [Regional metastases of head and neck cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma].
- Authors: de Heer AR, Bouman H, Gerritsen MJ, Ingels KJ, Kaanders JH, Takes RP
- Issue date: 2008 Dec 6
- Evidence of cell kinetics as predictive factor of response to radiotherapy alone or chemoradiotherapy in patients with advanced head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Corvò R, Paoli G, Giaretti W, Sanguineti G, Geido E, Benasso M, Margarino G, Vitale V
- Issue date: 2000 Apr 1
- Simultaneous integrated boost intensity-modulated radiotherapy for locally advanced head-and-neck squamous cell carcinomas: II--clinical results.
- Authors: Lauve A, Morris M, Schmidt-Ullrich R, Wu Q, Mohan R, Abayomi O, Buck D, Holdford D, Dawson K, Dinardo L, Reiter E
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 1