AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Withington, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPharmacological protection of the gonads. 1999, 33 (1):41-5 Med. Pediatr. Oncol.
JournalMedical and Pediatric Oncology
- Reproductive physiology and treatment-related loss of sex hormone production.
- Authors: Sklar C
- Issue date: 1999 Jul
- [Possibilities to preserve the fertility of a cancer patient].
- Authors: Inki P, Tinkanen H
- Issue date: 2003
- Gonadal function following radiation and cytotoxic chemotherapy in childhood.
- Authors: Shalet SM
- Issue date: 1989
- Preserving fertility after cancer.
- Authors: Simon B, Lee SJ, Partridge AH, Runowicz CD
- Issue date: 2005 Jul-Aug
- American Society of Clinical Oncology recommendations on fertility preservation should be implemented regardless of disease status or previous treatments.
- Authors: Nakayama K, Ueno NT
- Issue date: 2006 Nov 20