Perspectives of commissioners and cancer specialists in prioritising new cancer drugs: impact of the evidence threshold.
AffiliationStockport Health Authority, Stockport SK7 5BY. R.Foy@ed.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPerspectives of commissioners and cancer specialists in prioritising new cancer drugs: impact of the evidence threshold. 1999, 318 (7181):456-9 BMJ
- Many new cancer drugs in the United Kingdom are facing negative NICE rulings.
- Authors: Low E, Myeloma UK.
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 20
- Understanding the value of cancer drugs-the devil is in the detail.
- Authors: Goldstein DA
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 1
- The effect of ambulatory oncology nursing practice models on health resource utilization. Part 1, Collaboration or compliance?
- Authors: Porter HB
- Issue date: 1995 Jan
- Improving outpatient oncology practice: several steps into a long journey.
- Authors: Conti RM, Bach PB
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Economic burden of cancer across the European Union: a population-based cost analysis.
- Authors: Luengo-Fernandez R, Leal J, Gray A, Sullivan R
- Issue date: 2013 Nov