International Consensus Conference on High-Dose Therapy with Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas: report of the jury.
AuthorsShipp, M A
Abeloff, M D
Antman, K H
Radford, John A
Armitage, J O
AffiliationDana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInternational Consensus Conference on High-Dose Therapy with Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas: report of the jury. 1999, 17 (1):423-9 J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- International Consensus Conference on high-dose therapy with hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas: report of the jury.
- Authors: Shipp MA, Abeloff MD, Antman KH, Carroll G, Hagenbeek A, Loeffler M, Montserrat E, Radford JA, Salles G, Schmitz N, Symann M, Armitage JO, Coiffier B, Philip T
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- The role of high-dose therapy with hematopoietic stem cell rescue in low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Bishop MR, Bierman PJ, Vose JM, Armitage JO
- Issue date: 1993
- High dose therapy and autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in septuagenarians with non-Hodgkin lymphoma: Feasible, but for which patients?
- Authors: Wildes TM, Cashen A
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- The management of adult aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
- Authors: Couderc B, Dujols JP, Mokhtari F, Norkowski JL, Slawinski JC, Schlaifer D
- Issue date: 2000 Jul
- Which patients with relapsed non-Hodgkin's lymphoma benefit from high-dose therapy and hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation?
- Authors: Freedman AS, Nadler LM
- Issue date: 1993 Oct