Late adverse psychological sequelae of breast cancer and its treatment.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Psychological Medicine Group, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLate adverse psychological sequelae of breast cancer and its treatment. 1999, 25 (3):317-20 Eur J Surg Oncol
JournalEuropean Journal of Surgical Oncology
- Lymphedema and breast cancer: a review of the literature.
- Authors: Stamatakos M, Stefanaki C, Kontzoglou K
- Issue date: 2011 Jul
- Breast and gynecologic cancers. Their unique impact on body image and sexual identity in women.
- Authors: Derogatis LR
- Issue date: 1979
- Concerns about sexuality after breast cancer.
- Authors: Fobair P, Spiegel D
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- Psychosocial and sexual functioning of survivors of breast cancer.
- Authors: Kornblith AB, Ligibel J
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Body image and sexual problems in young women with breast cancer.
- Authors: Fobair P, Stewart SL, Chang S, D'Onofrio C, Banks PJ, Bloom JR
- Issue date: 2006 Jul