Carcinoid syndrome in the absence of hepatic metastases: correlation of CT and In-111 octreotide imaging
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarcinoid syndrome in the absence of hepatic metastases: correlation of CT and In-111 octreotide imaging 1999, 24 (10):800-2 Clin Nucl Med
JournalClinical Nuclear Medicine
- Flush symptoms caused by a mesenteric carcinoid without liver metastases.
- Authors: Sonnet S, Wiesner W
- Issue date: 2002 Oct-Nov
- Complete histological regression of metastatic carcinoid tumour after treatment with octreotide.
- Authors: Imtiaz KE, Monteith P, Khaleeli A
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- Primary hepatic carcinoid tumor with carcinoid syndrome and carcinoid heart disease: a case report of a patient on long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Tohyama T, Matsui K, Kitagawa K
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Regression of metastatic carcinoid tumors with octreotide therapy: two case reports and a review of the literature.
- Authors: Leong WL, Pasieka JL
- Issue date: 2002 Mar
- Hepatic artery chemoinfusion with chemoembolization for neuroendocrine cancer with progressive hepatic metastases despite octreotide therapy.
- Authors: Christante D, Pommier S, Givi B, Pommier R
- Issue date: 2008 Dec