Carcinoid syndrome in the absence of hepatic metastases: correlation of CT and In-111 octreotide imaging
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCarcinoid syndrome in the absence of hepatic metastases: correlation of CT and In-111 octreotide imaging 1999, 24 (10):800-2 Clin Nucl Med
JournalClinical Nuclear Medicine
- [The scintigraphy of somatostatin receptors in the carcinoid tumor].
- Authors: Banzo J, Abós MD, Prats E, Delgado M, Razola P, García S, Gomollón F, García F
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Diagnostic imaging of carcinoid metastases to the abdomen and pelvis.
- Authors: Cwikła JB, Buscombe JR, Caplin ME, Watkinson AF, Walecki J, Gorczyca-Wiśniewska E, Hilson AJ
- Issue date: 2004 Jun
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment of refractory carcinoid hepatic metastases.
- Authors: Wessels FJ, Schell SR
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Octreotide exerts only acute, but no sustained, effects on MRI enhancement of liver metastases in carcinoid syndrome.
- Authors: Zomerhuis MT, Hussain SM, Feelders RA, van der Lely AJ, de Herder WW
- Issue date: 2005
- Continuous infusion of octreotide combined with perioperative octreotide bolus does not prevent intraoperative carcinoid crisis.
- Authors: Condron ME, Pommier SJ, Pommier RF
- Issue date: 2016 Jan