AffiliationDepartment of Tumour Biochemistry, Clinical Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBone growth mechanisms and the effects of cytotoxic drugs. 1999, 81 (4):360-4 Arch. Dis. Child.
JournalArchives of Disease in Childhood
- Insulin-Like Growth Factor-Independent Effects of Growth Hormone on Growth Plate Chondrogenesis and Longitudinal Bone Growth.
- Authors: Wu S, Yang W, De Luca F
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Impaired growth plate chondrogenesis in children with chronic illnesses.
- Authors: De Luca F
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Effects of chemotherapy on bone metabolism and skeletal growth.
- Authors: Siebler T, Shalet SM, Robson H
- Issue date: 2002
- Bortezomib is cytotoxic to the human growth plate and permanently impairs bone growth in young mice.
- Authors: Eriksson E, Zaman F, Chrysis D, Wehtje H, Heino TJ, Sävendahl L
- Issue date: 2012
- Isolated growth hormone deficiency in prepubertal children. Influence of human growth hormone on longitudinal growth, adipose tissue, bone mass and bone maturation.
- Authors: Ferrandez A, Zachmann M, Prader A, Illig R
- Issue date: 1970 Dec