Small, depressed lesions of the large bowel: a normal finding at endoscopy.
AffiliationWolfson Endoscopy Unit St Mark's Hospital Harrow Middlesex HA1 3UJ, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSmall, depressed lesions of the large bowel: a normal finding at endoscopy. 1999, 45 (1):147 Gut
- [Panenteric melanosis secondary to melanoma of the rectum: a case report].
- Authors: Armienta SR, Camacho NM, Hernández GM, Plata PE
- Issue date: 2014 Jan-Mar
- Capsule endoscopy findings in intestinal follicular lymphoma.
- Authors: Esaki M, Matsumoto T, Nakamura S, Suekane H, Ohji Y, Yao T, Iida M
- Issue date: 2007 Feb
- Primary malignant melanoma of the rectum arising against a background of rectal melanosis.
- Authors: Righi A, Dimosthenous K
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- [The perilesional mucosal fold of rectal carcinoma, at onset; its significance and its histo-pathological findings].
- Authors: Parturier-Albot M, Albot G
- Issue date: 1970 Dec
- Pseudomelanosis duodeni: an unusual finding from upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Authors: Yen HH, Chen YY, Soon MS
- Issue date: 2009 Nov