Aetiology-specific effect of premature ovarian failure on bone mass - is residual ovarian function important?
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAetiology-specific effect of premature ovarian failure on bone mass - is residual ovarian function important? 1999, 51 (5):531-4 Clin. Endocrinol. (Oxf)
- Diminished ovarian reserve. How do you diagnosis it? What does it mean?
- Authors: Cedars MI
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- Systemic adversities of ovarian failure.
- Authors: Taylor AE
- Issue date: 2001 Jan-Feb
- Premature ovarian insufficiency: from pathogenesis to clinical management.
- Authors: Luisi S, Orlandini C, Regini C, Pizzo A, Vellucci F, Petraglia F
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- The British Menopause Society and Women's Health Concern recommendations on the management of women with premature ovarian insufficiency.
- Authors: Hamoda H, British Menopause Society and Women’s Health Concern.
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- [Ovarian insufficiency].
- Authors: Hiroi H, Taketani Y
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 28