A comparison of Cox regression and neural networks for risk stratification in cases of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Physics, ST James's University Hospital, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA comparison of Cox regression and neural networks for risk stratification in cases of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in children. 1999, 104 (1):198-200 Br. J. Haematol.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Higher risk for acute childhood lymphoblastic leukaemia in Swedish population centres 1973-94. Swedish Child Leukaemia Group.
- Authors: Hjalmars U, Gustafsson G
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Prognostic value of karyotypic analysis in children and adults with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia included in the PETHEMA ALL-93 trial.
- Authors: Ribera JM, Ortega JJ, Oriol A, Granada I, Hernández-Rivas JM, Parody R, Bethencourt C, Rivas C, Bastida P, del Potro E, González-Valentín ME, Moreno MJ, Besalduch J, Fernández-Calvo J, Tormo M, Arias J, Molinés A, Sanz MA, Maldonado J, Millá F, Feliu E, San Miguel JF, PETHEMA Group, Spanish Society of Hematology.
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Prognostic study of continuous variables (white blood cell count, peripheral blast cell count, haemoglobin level, platelet count and age) in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Analysis Of a population of 1545 children treated by the French Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Group (FRALLE).
- Authors: Donadieu J, Auclerc MF, Baruchel A, Perel Y, Bordigoni P, Landman-Parker J, Leblanc T, Cornu G, Sommelet D, Leverger G, Schaison G, Hill C, French Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Group (FRALLE).
- Issue date: 2000 Dec
- [Preliminary results of the use of MRD test among children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia].
- Authors: Raciborska A, Wypych A, Rokicka-Milewska R, Siedlecki JA, Kulik J
- Issue date: 2004
- [Acute lymphoblastic leukemias in children, care and long term prognosis].
- Authors: Brethon B
- Issue date: 2009 Dec