AffiliationDepartment of Urology and Paterson Institute CRC Research Laboratories, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInvasive phenotype of primary human prostatic epithelial cells. 2000, 3 (S1):S8 Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis.
JournalProstate cancer and prostatic diseases
- Epithelial-restricted gene profile of primary cultures from human prostate tumors: a molecular approach to predict clinical behavior of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Nanni S, Priolo C, Grasselli A, D'Eletto M, Merola R, Moretti F, Gallucci M, De Carli P, Sentinelli S, Cianciulli AM, Mottolese M, Carlini P, Arcelli D, Helmer-Citterich M, Gaetano C, Loda M, Pontecorvi A, Bacchetti S, Sacchi A, Farsetti A
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- Unopposed c-MYC expression in benign prostatic epithelium causes a cancer phenotype.
- Authors: Williams K, Fernandez S, Stien X, Ishii K, Love HD, Lau YF, Roberts RL, Hayward SW
- Issue date: 2005 Jun 1
- Primary cell cultures as models of prostate cancer development.
- Authors: Peehl DM
- Issue date: 2005 Mar
- Interleukin-8 expression is increased in senescent prostatic epithelial cells and promotes the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Authors: Castro P, Xia C, Gomez L, Lamb DJ, Ittmann M
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 1
- Effects of the dual 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor dutasteride on apoptosis in primary cultures of prostate cancer epithelial cells and cell lines.
- Authors: Maria McCrohan A, Morrissey C, O'Keane C, Mulligan N, Watson C, Smith J, Fitzpatrick JM, Watson RW
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 15