Growth hormone (GH) replacement therapy: cancer in children receiving GH.
AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGrowth hormone (GH) replacement therapy: cancer in children receiving GH. 2000, 10 Suppl A:S49 Growth Horm. IGF Res.
JournalGrowth Hormone & IGF Research
- Growth hormone (GH) replacement therapy: cancer in adults treated with GH.
- Authors: Monson JP
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Growth hormone therapy and malignancy.
- Authors: Shalet SM, Brennan BM, Reddingius RE
- Issue date: 1997
- Cancer risk following growth hormone use in childhood: implications for current practice.
- Authors: Ogilvy-Stuart AL, Gleeson H
- Issue date: 2004
- Growth hormone treatment and risk of recurrence or progression of brain tumors in children: a review.
- Authors: Bogarin R, Steinbok P
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Does growth hormone cause cancer?
- Authors: Jenkins PJ, Mukherjee A, Shalet SM
- Issue date: 2006 Feb