AuthorsWieringa, Gilbert E
AffiliationDepartment of Biochemistry, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLipoprotein(a): what's in a measure? 2000, 37 ( Pt 5):571-80 Ann. Clin. Biochem.
JournalAnnals of Clinical Biochemistry
- A comparison of commercial kits for the measurement of lipoprotein(a).
- Authors: Dagen MM, Packard CJ, Shepherd J
- Issue date: 1991 Jul
- Evaluation of a fully-automated particle-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay for the measurement of plasma lipoprotein(a). population-based reference values in an area with low incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- Authors: Simó JM, Camps J, Gómez F, Ferré N, Joven J
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- [Evaluation of HbA1c immunoassay on MIRA Plus analyseur].
- Authors: Schneider N, Ruiz P, Gillery P
- Issue date: 2002 Mar-Apr
- Measurement of serum Lp(a) by COBAS MIRA using a latex immunoturbidimetric assay kit.
- Authors: Fujita S, Sano T, Katayama Y
- Issue date: 1994
- Utility, reliability and reproducibility of immunoassay multiplex kits.
- Authors: Tighe P, Negm O, Todd I, Fairclough L
- Issue date: 2013 May 15