AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Christie Hospital, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTamoxifen versus the newer SERMs: what is the evidence? 2000, 11 Suppl 3:255-65 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Clinical use of selective estrogen receptor modulators and down regulators with the main focus on breast cancer.
- Authors: Baumann CK, Castiglione-Gertsch M
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- The use of selective estrogen receptor modulators and selective estrogen receptor down-regulators in breast cancer.
- Authors: Howell SJ, Johnston SR, Howell A
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMS) and their roles in breast cancer prevention.
- Authors: Park WC, Jordan VC
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Nuclear receptor modulation--role of coregulators in selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) actions.
- Authors: Feng Q, O'Malley BW
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Treatment of Postmenopausal Breast Cancer with Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs).
- Authors: Lewis-Wambi JS, Jordan VC
- Issue date: 2005-2006