AffiliationImperial Cancer Research Fund Statistics and Epidemiology Unit, 61 Lincoln's Inn Fields, WC2A 3PX, London, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA brief review of the breast cancer prevention trials. 2000, 36 Suppl 4:S51-3 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Tamoxifen for breast-cancer prevention.
- Authors: Caine GJ, Blann AD, Stonelake PS, Kehoe ST, Lip GY
- Issue date: 2003 Jan 11
- Tamoxifen for the prevention of breast cancer. Relationship of trial design to value of data for patient?
- Authors: Thornton H
- Issue date: 2000 Aug
- Tamoxifen for the prevention of breast cancer. Important questions remain unanswered, and existing trials should continue.
- Authors: Bruzzi P
- Issue date: 1998 Apr 18
- Re: tamoxifen for prevention of breast cancer: report of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project P-1 Study.
- Authors: Vogel VG, Costantino JP, Wickerham DL, Cronin WM
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 2
- Tamoxifen and breast cancer prevention: what should you tell your patients?
- Authors: Goel V
- Issue date: 1998 Jun 16