AffiliationThe Christie Hospital School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting, Manchester University, Withington, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAromatherapy and its application in cancer and palliative care. 2000, 6 (2):83-6 Complement Ther Nurs Midwifery
JournalComplementary Therapies in Nursing & Midwifery
- Massage and aromatherapy massage: nursing art and science.
- Authors: Buckley J
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- [Aroma therapy and massage for relieving symptoms of cancer patients].
- Authors: Pasternack I
- Issue date: 2004
- An evaluation of aromatherapy massage in palliative care.
- Authors: Wilkinson S, Aldridge J, Salmon I, Cain E, Wilson B
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- The effects of aromatherapy massage on improvement of anxiety among patients receiving palliative care: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Authors: Hsu CH, Chi CC, Chen PS, Wang SH, Tung TH, Wu SC
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- The ToT study: helping with Touch or Talk (ToT): a pilot randomised controlled trial to examine the clinical effectiveness of aromatherapy massage versus cognitive behaviour therapy for emotional distress in patients in cancer/palliative care.
- Authors: Serfaty M, Wilkinson S, Freeman C, Mannix K, King M
- Issue date: 2012 May