AffiliationEpithelial Biology Group, Paterson Institute For Cancer Research, Christie Hospital National Health Service Trust, Withington, Manchester, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGut instincts: thoughts on intestinal epithelial stem cells. 2000, 105 (11):1493-9 J. Clin. Invest.
JournalThe Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Epithelial stem cells.
- Authors: Jones PH
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- A mouse model of intestinal stem cell function and regeneration.
- Authors: Slorach EM, Campbell FC, Dorin JR
- Issue date: 1999 Sep
- The intestinal stem cell niche: there grows the neighborhood.
- Authors: Mills JC, Gordon JI
- Issue date: 2001 Oct 23
- The role of stem cells in the regeneration of intestinal crypts after cytotoxic exposure.
- Authors: Potten CS
- Issue date: 1991
- The intestinal epithelial stem cell.
- Authors: Marshman E, Booth C, Potten CS
- Issue date: 2002 Jan