A mutation determining the loss of HLA-A2 antigen expression in a cervical carcinoma reveals novel splicing of human MHC class I classical transcripts in both tumoral and normal cells.
Brady, Claire S
Duggan-Keen, Margaret F
Stern, Peter L
AffiliationServicio de Análisis Clínicos Hospital Universitario, Virgen de las Nieves, Universidad de Granada, Spain.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA mutation determining the loss of HLA-A2 antigen expression in a cervical carcinoma reveals novel splicing of human MHC class I classical transcripts in both tumoral and normal cells. 2000, 51 (12):1047-52 Immunogenetics
- Homeobox gene expression and mutation in cervical carcinoma cells.
- Authors: Hung YC, Ueda M, Terai Y, Kumagai K, Ueki K, Kanda K, Yamaguchi H, Akise D, Ueki M
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Deficient expression of components of the MHC class I antigen processing machinery in human cervical carcinoma.
- Authors: Ritz U, Momburg F, Pilch H, Huber C, Maeurer MJ, Seliger B
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- The expression of MAGE and GAGE genes in uterine cervical carcinoma of Korea by RT-PCR with common primers.
- Authors: Chang HK, Park J, Kim W, Kim K, Lee M, Park U, Choi B
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Selective histocompatibility leukocyte antigen (HLA)-A2 loss caused by aberrant pre-mRNA splicing in 624MEL28 melanoma cells.
- Authors: Wang Z, Marincola FM, Rivoltini L, Parmiani G, Ferrone S
- Issue date: 1999 Jul 19
- A 3'-transcribed region of the HLA-A2 gene mediates posttranscriptional stimulation by IFN-gamma.
- Authors: Snyder SR, Waring JF, Zhu SZ, Kaplan S, Schultz J, Ginder GD
- Issue date: 2001 Mar 15