Assays for the repair of oxidative damage by formamidopyrimidine glycosylase (Fpg) and 8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase (OGG-1).
AffiliationCRC Department of Carcinogenesis, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAssays for the repair of oxidative damage by formamidopyrimidine glycosylase (Fpg) and 8-oxoguanine DNA glycosylase (OGG-1). 2000, 152:17-32 Methods Mol. Biol.
JournalMethods in Molecular Biology
- In vitro repair of synthetic ionizing radiation-induced multiply damaged DNA sites.
- Authors: Harrison L, Hatahet Z, Wallace SS
- Issue date: 1999 Jul 16
- Escherichia coli apurinic-apyrimidinic endonucleases enhance the turnover of the adenine glycosylase MutY with G:A substrates.
- Authors: Pope MA, Porello SL, David SS
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 21
- Homogeneous Escherichia coli FPG protein. A DNA glycosylase which excises imidazole ring-opened purines and nicks DNA at apurinic/apyrimidinic sites.
- Authors: Boiteux S, O'Connor TR, Lederer F, Gouyette A, Laval J
- Issue date: 1990 Mar 5
- Characterization of DNA strand cleavage by enzymes that act at abasic sites in DNA.
- Authors: Deutsch WA, Yacoub A
- Issue date: 1999
- Substrate specificity of Fpg protein. Recognition and cleavage of oxidatively damaged DNA.
- Authors: Tchou J, Bodepudi V, Shibutani S, Antoshechkin I, Miller J, Grollman AP, Johnson F
- Issue date: 1994 May 27