New insights into development from mitosis of a unicellular yeast.
AffiliationPatterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractStudies in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe have uncovered a new spindle checkpoint.
CitationNew insights into development from mitosis of a unicellular yeast. 2001, 1 (2):158-60 Dev. Cell
- Fission yeast cells undergo nuclear division in the absence of spindle microtubules.
- Authors: Castagnetti S, Oliferenko S, Nurse P
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 12
- Mitosis in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe as revealed by freeze-substitution electron microscopy.
- Authors: Tanaka K, Kanbe T
- Issue date: 1986 Feb
- Intra-nuclear microtubules and a mitotic spindle orientation checkpoint.
- Authors: Zimmerman S, Daga RR, Chang F
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Ase1p organizes antiparallel microtubule arrays during interphase and mitosis in fission yeast.
- Authors: Loïodice I, Staub J, Setty TG, Nguyen NP, Paoletti A, Tran PT
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- In vitro microtubule-nucleating activity of spindle pole bodies in fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe: cell cycle-dependent activation in xenopus cell-free extracts.
- Authors: Masuda H, Sevik M, Cande WZ
- Issue date: 1992 Jun