New insights into development from mitosis of a unicellular yeast.
AffiliationPatterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractStudies in the fission yeast Schizosaccharomyces pombe have uncovered a new spindle checkpoint.
CitationNew insights into development from mitosis of a unicellular yeast. 2001, 1 (2):158-60 Dev. Cell
- Intra-nuclear microtubules and a mitotic spindle orientation checkpoint.
- Authors: Zimmerman S, Daga RR, Chang F
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- The fission yeast spindle orientation checkpoint: a model that generates tension?
- Authors: Gachet Y, Reyes C, Goldstone S, Tournier S
- Issue date: 2006 Oct 15
- Alp7/TACC is a crucial target in Ran-GTPase-dependent spindle formation in fission yeast.
- Authors: Sato M, Toda T
- Issue date: 2007 May 17
- Astral microtubules monitor metaphase spindle alignment in fission yeast.
- Authors: Oliferenko S, Balasubramanian MK
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Distinct centromere domain structures with separate functions demonstrated in live fission yeast cells.
- Authors: Appelgren H, Kniola B, Ekwall K
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 1