Developing effective cancer vaccines: design and monitoring are critical.
CitationDeveloping effective cancer vaccines: design and monitoring are critical. 2001, 84 (11):1433-6 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Vaccine-induced apoptosis: a novel clinical trial end point?
- Authors: Amin S, Robins RA, Maxwell-Armstrong CA, Scholefield JH, Durrant LG
- Issue date: 2000 Jun 15
- Colorectal cancer as a model for immunotherapy.
- Authors: Foon KA, Yannelli J, Bhattacharya-Chatterjee M
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- A neoadjuvant/adjuvant randomized trial of colorectal cancer patients vaccinated with an anti-idiotypic antibody, 105AD7, mimicking CD55.
- Authors: Ullenhag GJ, Spendlove I, Watson NF, Indar AA, Dube M, Robins RA, Maxwell-Armstrong C, Scholefield JH, Durrant LG
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 15
- Technology evaluation: Onyvax-105, Onyvax.
- Authors: Blumenthal RD
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Current concepts in immunotherapy for the treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Indar A, Maxwell-Armstrong CA, Durrant LG, Carmichael J, Scholefield JH
- Issue date: 2002 Apr