The HPV16 E6 and E7 proteins and the radiation resistance of cervical carcinoma.
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester Academic Unit of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester M13 OJH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe HPV16 E6 and E7 proteins and the radiation resistance of cervical carcinoma. 2001, 15 (8):1445-7 FASEB J.
JournalThe FASEB Journal
- Naive and radiolabeled antibodies to E6 and E7 HPV-16 oncoproteins show pronounced antitumor activity in experimental cervical cancer.
- Authors: Phaëton R, Gutierrez J, Jiang Z, Karabakhtsian RG, Albanese J, Sunkara J, Fisher DR, Goldberg GL, Dadachova E
- Issue date: 2015
- Honeybee venom possesses anticancer and antiviral effects by differential inhibition of HPV E6 and E7 expression on cervical cancer cell line.
- Authors: Kim YW, Chaturvedi PK, Chun SN, Lee YG, Ahn WS
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Correlation of E6 and E7 levels in high-risk HPV16 type cervical lesions with CCL20 and Langerhans cells.
- Authors: Jiang B, Xue M
- Issue date: 2015 Sep 8
- HPV16 oncogenes E6 or/and E7 may influence the methylation status of RASSFIA gene promoter region in cervical cancer cell line HT-3.
- Authors: Yin F, Wang N, Wang S, Yu F, Sun X, Yu X, Luo B, Zhao C, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Genetic and epigenetic changes of HPV16 in cervical cancer differentially regulate E6/E7 expression and associate with disease progression.
- Authors: Mazumder Indra D, Singh RK, Mitra S, Dutta S, Chakraborty C, Basu PS, Mondal RK, Roychoudhury S, Panda CK
- Issue date: 2011 Dec