The HPV16 E6 and E7 proteins and the radiation resistance of cervical carcinoma.
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester Academic Unit of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St. Mary's Hospital, Manchester M13 OJH, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe HPV16 E6 and E7 proteins and the radiation resistance of cervical carcinoma. 2001, 15 (8):1445-7 FASEB J.
JournalThe FASEB Journal
- Vaccination of full-length HPV16 E6 or E7 protein inhibits the growth of HPV16 associated tumors.
- Authors: Li YL, Qiu XH, Shen C, Liu JN, Zhang J
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- A novel MLL5 isoform that is essential to activate E6 and E7 transcription in HPV16/18-associated cervical cancers.
- Authors: Yew CW, Lee P, Chan WK, Lim VK, Tay SK, Tan TM, Deng LW
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 1
- HPV16 E6 and E7 oncoproteins regulate Notch-1 expression and cooperate to induce transformation.
- Authors: Weijzen S, Zlobin A, Braid M, Miele L, Kast WM
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- Genetic and epigenetic changes of HPV16 in cervical cancer differentially regulate E6/E7 expression and associate with disease progression.
- Authors: Mazumder Indra D, Singh RK, Mitra S, Dutta S, Chakraborty C, Basu PS, Mondal RK, Roychoudhury S, Panda CK
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- New highly potent and specific E6 and E7 siRNAs for treatment of HPV16 positive cervical cancer.
- Authors: Yamato K, Yamada T, Kizaki M, Ui-Tei K, Natori Y, Fujino M, Nishihara T, Ikeda Y, Nasu Y, Saigo K, Yoshinouchi M
- Issue date: 2008 Mar