AuthorsGallagher, John T
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, University of Manchester, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, United Kingdom. JGallagher@picr.man.ac.uk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeparan sulfate: growth control with a restricted sequence menu. 2001, 108 (3):357-61 J. Clin. Invest.
JournalThe Journal of Clinical Investigation
- Bio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion.
- Authors: Lyon M, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1998 Nov
- Heparan sulfate-growth factor interactions.
- Authors: Rapraeger AC
- Issue date: 2002
- Control of cell proliferation by heparan sulfate and heparin-binding growth factors.
- Authors: Vlodavsky I, Miao HQ, Atzmon R, Levi E, Zimmermann J, Bar-Shavit R, Peretz T, Ben-Sasson SA
- Issue date: 1995 Jul
- [The great Scandinavian Jahre Prize 1993. What is the function of heparan sulfate?].
- Authors: Lindahl U
- Issue date: 1994
- [Signal transduction of growth factor mediated by heparin/heparan sulfate].
- Authors: Iwasaki W, Inagaki F
- Issue date: 2001 Oct