Science, medicine, and the future: Cellular immunotherapy for cancer.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Medical Oncology, Paterson Institute of Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester M20 4BX. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationScience, medicine, and the future: Cellular immunotherapy for cancer. 2001, 323 (7324):1289-93 BMJ
- Dendritic cells in cancer immunotherapy. 10 January 2005, London, UK.
- Authors: George AJ
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Current status and future applications of cellular therapies for cancer.
- Authors: Copier J, Bodman-Smith M, Dalgleish A
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Cellular immunotherapy with dendritic cells in cancer: current status.
- Authors: Nencioni A, Brossart P
- Issue date: 2004
- Dendritic cells and immunotherapy for malignant disease.
- Authors: Reid DC
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- Immunotherapy with dendritic cells for cancer.
- Authors: Ballestrero A, Boy D, Moran E, Cirmena G, Brossart P, Nencioni A
- Issue date: 2008 Jan 14