AffiliationAdult Leukaemia Unit, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Withington, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMassage and aromatherapy on a leukaemia unit. 2000, 6 (2):72-6 Complement Ther Nurs Midwifery
JournalComplementary Therapies in Nursing & Midwifery
- Reducing the symptoms of lymphoedema: is there a role for aromatherapy?
- Authors: Barclay J, Vestey J, Lambert A, Balmer C
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- [Aroma therapy and massage for relieving symptoms of cancer patients].
- Authors: Pasternack I
- Issue date: 2004
- The effect of aromatherapy massage with music on the stress and anxiety levels of emergency nurses: comparison between summer and winter.
- Authors: Cooke M, Holzhauser K, Jones M, Davis C, Finucane J
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- [Relaxation... in the hospital!].
- Authors: Girard R
- Issue date: 2009
- [Psychological work after the diagnosis disclosure of leukemia].
- Authors: Obadia J, Dejter-Descamps S
- Issue date: 2008 Mar