Extensive-stage small-cell lung cancer--moving beyond response rate?
CitationExtensive-stage small-cell lung cancer--moving beyond response rate? 2009, 20 (5):801-2 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Association between incremental gains in the objective response rate and survival improvement in phase III trials of first-line chemotherapy for extensive disease small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Hotta K, Kiura K, Fujiwara Y, Takigawa N, Oze I, Ochi N, Tabata M, Tanimoto M
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Thalidomide in small cell lung cancer: wrong drug or wrong disease?
- Authors: Rüegg C, Peters S
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 5
- Management of small-cell lung cancer: incremental changes but hope for the future.
- Authors: Hann CL, Rudin CM
- Issue date: 2008 Nov 30
- Omitting elective nodal irradiation and irradiating postinduction versus preinduction chemotherapy tumor extent for limited-stage small cell lung cancer: interim analysis of a prospective randomized noninferiority trial.
- Authors: Hu X, Bao Y, Zhang L, Guo Y, Chen YY, Li KX, Wang WH, Liu Y, He H, Chen M
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 1
- Mediastinal radiotherapy after multidrug chemotherapy and prophylactic cranial irradiation in patients with SCLC--treatment results after long-term follow-up and literature overview.
- Authors: Herrmann MK, Bloch E, Overbeck T, Koerber W, Wolff HA, Hille A, Vorwerk H, Hess CF, Muller M, Christiansen H, Pradier O
- Issue date: 2011 Apr