AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
- Why is apoptosis important to clinicians?
- Authors: Haslett C, Savill J
- Issue date: 2001 Jun 23
- Apoptosis and microRNA aberrations in cancer.
- Authors: Li C, Hashimi SM, Good DA, Cao S, Duan W, Plummer PN, Mellick AS, Wei MQ
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Apoptosis and cancer: a multiple technical approach to different experimental models.
- Authors: Falcieri E, Columbaro M, Burattini S, Reno F, Luchetti F, Papa S
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- [Heat shock protein 70: an important survival factor for cancer cells].
- Authors: Nylandsted J, Jäättelä M
- Issue date: 2004 Sep 6
- [Development of anti-cancer drugs mediated by apoptosis and autophagy].
- Authors: Shimizu S
- Issue date: 2015 Aug