AffiliationChristie and Wythenshawe Hospitals, Wilmslow Road, M20 4BX, Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractChemotherapy for advanced NSCLC in good performance status has survival benefit, reduces tumour symptoms and can improve quality of life. Future challenges include defining the optimal chemotherapy and incorporating the newer agents to improve patients' outcome. In particular treatment of the elderly and patients with poorer performance status need to be developed with more attention being paid to relief of symptoms and minimising treatment toxicity.
CitationChemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer. 2001, 34 Suppl 2:S171-5 Lung Cancer
- A systematic overview of chemotherapy effects in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Sörenson S, Glimelius B, Nygren P, SBU-group. Swedish Council of Technology Assessment in Health Care.
- Issue date: 2001
- Chemotherapy with cetuximab versus chemotherapy alone for chemotherapy-naive advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Yang ZY, Liu L, Mao C, Wu XY, Huang YF, Hu XF, Tang JL
- Issue date: 2014 Nov 17
- Chemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer: standards.
- Authors: Manegold C
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- Treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in special populations.
- Authors: Lilenbaum RC
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- How to improve loco-regional control in stages IIIa-b NSCLC? Results of a three-armed randomized trial from the Swedish Lung Cancer Study Group.
- Authors: Nyman J, Friesland S, Hallqvist A, Seke M, Bergström S, Thaning L, Lödén B, Sederholm C, Wagenius G
- Issue date: 2009 Jul