AffiliationChristie and Wythenshawe Hospitals, Wilmslow Road, M20 4BX, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractChemotherapy for advanced NSCLC in good performance status has survival benefit, reduces tumour symptoms and can improve quality of life. Future challenges include defining the optimal chemotherapy and incorporating the newer agents to improve patients' outcome. In particular treatment of the elderly and patients with poorer performance status need to be developed with more attention being paid to relief of symptoms and minimising treatment toxicity.
CitationChemotherapy for advanced non-small cell lung cancer. 2001, 34 Suppl 2:S171-5 Lung Cancer
- The management of PS2 patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Cheong KA, Chrystal K, Harper PG
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Therapeutic options for elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Avery EJ, Kessinger A, Ganti AK
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in the elderly: results of an international expert panel.
- Authors: Gridelli C, Aapro M, Ardizzoni A, Balducci L, De Marinis F, Kelly K, Le Chevalier T, Manegold C, Perrone F, Rosell R, Shepherd F, De Petris L, Di Maio M, Langer C
- Issue date: 2005 May 1
- Best supportive care in non-small cell lung cancer: is there a role for radiotherapy and chemotherapy?
- Authors: Numico G, Russi E, Merlano M
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Elderly patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Belani CP
- Issue date: 2003 Sep