AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationScreening colonoscopy for acromegaly in perspective. 2001, 55 (6):731-3 Clin. Endocrinol.
- Colorectal cancer screening in acromegaly. Still many unresolved questions.
- Authors: de Herder WW, van der Lely AJ, Lamberts SW
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Colorectal neoplasia in acromegaly.
- Authors: Jenkins PJ, Fairclough PD
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- Screening guidelines for colorectal cancer and polyps in patients with acromegaly.
- Authors: Jenkins PJ, Fairclough PD, British Society for Gastroenterology., Association of Coloproctology for Great Britain and Ireland.
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- Colorectal screening guidelines in acromegaly.
- Authors: Perry I, Stewart PM, Kane K
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Determination of large bowel length and loop complexity in patients with acromegaly undergoing screening colonoscopy.
- Authors: Renehan AG, Painter JE, Bell GD, Rowland RS, O'Dwyer ST, Shalet SM
- Issue date: 2005 Mar