AffiliationCancer Research UK Cancer Genetics Group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTumour and normal tissue from 41 male cases of Wilms' tumour were screened to determine the presence of sequence variants in the glypican 3 (GPC3) gene. Two non-conservative single base changes were present in tumour tissue only. These findings imply a possible role for GPC3 in Wilms' tumour development.
CitationSomatic glypican 3 (GPC3) mutations in Wilms' tumour. 2002, 86 (12):1920-2 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Methylation analysis of the glypican 3 gene in embryonal tumours.
- Authors: Boily G, Saikali Z, Sinnett D
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 19
- Expression of glypican 3 (GPC3) in embryonal tumors.
- Authors: Saikali Z, Sinnett D
- Issue date: 2000 Sep 20
- Glypican-3 expression in Wilms tumor and hepatoblastoma.
- Authors: Toretsky JA, Zitomersky NL, Eskenazi AE, Voigt RW, Strauch ED, Sun CC, Huber R, Meltzer SJ, Schlessinger D
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Inactivation of WT1 in nephrogenic rests, genetic precursors to Wilms' tumour.
- Authors: Park S, Bernard A, Bove KE, Sens DA, Hazen-Martin DJ, Garvin AJ, Haber DA
- Issue date: 1993 Dec
- Mutations of p53 in Wilms' tumors.
- Authors: Takeuchi S, Bartram CR, Ludwig R, Royer-Pokora B, Schneider S, Imamura J, Koeffler HP
- Issue date: 1995 Jun