Efficient germline transmission of mouse embryonic stem cells grown in synthetic serum in the absence of a fibroblast feeder layer.
AffiliationImmunology Group, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficient germline transmission of mouse embryonic stem cells grown in synthetic serum in the absence of a fibroblast feeder layer. 2002, 82 (12):1765-7 Lab. Invest.
- Mouse embryonic stem (ES) cell culture.
- Authors: Conner DA
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Evaluation of coculture aggregation with TT2 cells for production of germline chimera.
- Authors: Goto Y, Sugiyama F, Tanimoto K, Ishida J, Syoji M, Takahashi A, Sugiyama Y, Murakami K, Fukamizu A, Yagami K
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Isolation and culture of embryonic germ cells.
- Authors: De Miguel MP, Donovan PJ
- Issue date: 2003
- Fibroblast-like cells derived from the gonadal ridges and dorsal mesenteries of human embryos as feeder cells for the culture of human embryonic germ cells.
- Authors: He J, Wang Y, Li YL
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Human primordial germ cells and embryonic germ cells, and their use in cell therapy.
- Authors: Aflatoonian B, Moore H
- Issue date: 2005 Oct