CitationWeekly platinum chemotherapy for recurrent ovarian cancer. 2002, 86 (1):2-4 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Future directions in the chemotherapy of ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Ozols RF
- Issue date: 1997 Oct
- Weekly cisplatin with oral etoposide: a well-tolerated and highly effective regimen in relapsed ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Verborg WA, Campbell LR, Highley MS, Rankin EM
- Issue date: 2008 Mar-Apr
- Weekly cisplatin and daily oral etoposide is highly effective in platinum pretreated ovarian cancer.
- Authors: van der Burg ME, de Wit R, van Putten WL, Logmans A, Kruit WH, Stoter G, Verweij J
- Issue date: 2002 Jan 7
- Retreatment with dose-dense weekly cisplatin after previous cisplatin chemotherapy is not complicated by significant neuro-toxicity.
- Authors: van den Bent MJ, van Putten WL, Hilkens PH, de Wit R, van der Burg ME
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Feasibility of extension of platinum-free interval with weekly bolus topotecan and subsequent platinum retreatment outcomes in recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Bryant CS, Kumar S, Spannuth W, Shah JP, Munkarah AR, Deppe G, Alvarez RD, Morris RT
- Issue date: 2011 Feb