CitationWeekly platinum chemotherapy for recurrent ovarian cancer. 2002, 86 (1):2-4 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Future directions in the chemotherapy of ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Ozols RF
- Issue date: 1997 Oct
- Weekly cisplatin with oral etoposide: a well-tolerated and highly effective regimen in relapsed ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Verborg WA, Campbell LR, Highley MS, Rankin EM
- Issue date: 2008 Mar-Apr
- Retreatment with dose-dense weekly cisplatin after previous cisplatin chemotherapy is not complicated by significant neuro-toxicity.
- Authors: van den Bent MJ, van Putten WL, Hilkens PH, de Wit R, van der Burg ME
- Issue date: 2002 Feb
- Phase II study of prolonged oral etoposide in patients with ovarian cancer refractory to or relapsing within 12 months after platinum-containing chemotherapy.
- Authors: de Wit R, van der Burg ME, van den Gaast A, Logmans A, Stoter G, Verweij J
- Issue date: 1994 Sep
- Weekly cisplatin and oral etoposide as treatment for relapsed epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Meyer T, Nelstrop AE, Mahmoudi M, Rustin GJ
- Issue date: 2001 Dec