Understanding cancer: from the gene to the organism. Conference on genes and cancer.
AffiliationSchool of Biological Sciences, Stopford Building, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUnderstanding cancer: from the gene to the organism. Conference on genes and cancer. 2002, 3 (5):415-9 EMBO Rep.
- [Mouse models of K-ras-initiated oncogenesis].
- Authors: Barrière C, Marjou FE, Louvard D, Robine S
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- RAS signaling and anti-RAS therapy: lessons learned from genetically engineered mouse models, human cancer cells, and patient-related studies.
- Authors: Fang B
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Gene expression signature of human cancer cell lines treated with the ras inhibitor salirasib (S-farnesylthiosalicylic acid).
- Authors: Blum R, Elkon R, Yaari S, Zundelevich A, Jacob-Hirsch J, Rechavi G, Shamir R, Kloog Y
- Issue date: 2007 Apr 1
- RAS pathways to cell cycle control and cell transformation.
- Authors: Malumbres M, Pellicer A
- Issue date: 1998 Aug 6
- Ras family genes: an interesting link between cell cycle and cancer.
- Authors: Macaluso M, Russo G, Cinti C, Bazan V, Gebbia N, Russo A
- Issue date: 2002 Aug