AffiliationCancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields and Clare Hall Institute, Blanche Lane, South Mimms, EN6 3LD, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe chromosome replication cycle. 2002, 115 (Pt 5):869-72 J. Cell. Sci.
JournalJournal of Cell Science
- Replication of minichromosomes in a host in which chromosome replication is random.
- Authors: Eliasson A, Nordström K
- Issue date: 1997 Mar
- [PreRC formation in Xenopus egg extract: beyond the identification of factors, toward the understanding of regulation systems].
- Authors: Ode K, Takisawa H
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- DNA replication: the unbearable lightness of origins.
- Authors: Norio P
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Origin licensing and programmed cell death: a hypothesis.
- Authors: Burhans WC, Blanchard F, Baumann H
- Issue date: 2002 Sep
- Replication origins of mammalian chromosomes: the happy few.
- Authors: Todorovic V, Falaschi A, Giacca M
- Issue date: 1999 Dec 1