AffiliationCancer Research UK, Lincoln's Inn Fields and Clare Hall Institute, Blanche Lane, South Mimms, EN6 3LD, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe chromosome replication cycle. 2002, 115 (Pt 5):869-72 J. Cell. Sci.
JournalJournal of Cell Science
- [PreRC formation in Xenopus egg extract: beyond the identification of factors, toward the understanding of regulation systems].
- Authors: Ode K, Takisawa H
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- DNA replication: the unbearable lightness of origins.
- Authors: Norio P
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Origin licensing and programmed cell death: a hypothesis.
- Authors: Burhans WC, Blanchard F, Baumann H
- Issue date: 2002 Sep
- [Regulation of DNA replication and its roles in chromosome maintenance: from DNA replication to chromatin replication].
- Authors: Hayashi M, Masukata H
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- P2P-R protein localizes to the nucleolus of interphase cells and the periphery of chromosomes in mitotic cells which show maximum P2P-R immunoreactivity.
- Authors: Gao S, Witte MM, Scott RE
- Issue date: 2002 May