18-Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) and the staging of early lung cancer.
AffiliationPET Oncology Group, Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
Citation18-Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) and the staging of early lung cancer. 2001, 56 Suppl 2:ii38-44 Thorax
- Positron emission tomography (PET) and combined imaging modalities for staging lung cancer.
- Authors: Scott WJ
- Issue date: 2002 Jun
- FDG-PET imaging in small cell lung cancer: any value?
- Authors: Lassen U
- Issue date: 2002 Jul
- Invasive aspergillosis mimicking stage IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer on FDG positron emission tomography.
- Authors: Wilkinson MD, Fulham MJ, McCaughan BC, Constable CJ
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- FDG PET: advantages for staging the mediastinum?
- Authors: Franzius C
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Prognosis and reevaluation of lung cancer by positron emission tomography imaging.
- Authors: Erasmus JJ, Rohren E, Swisher SG
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 15